Sunday, October 2, 2011

Deepening my commitment...

It's so true.. the pain is in the resistance.. it's a skill to recognize this.. often i think
my suffering is caused by a thought, a feeling or some experience..

Last week was stormy and rocky, the voices of "something is wrong" were loud & convincing and I was uncomfortable and it felt like drowning in a sea of affliction..
I felt desperate and exhausted, like treading water in this endless sea of describing of my stream of thoughts, feelings and experiences..
I so wanted to deepen my capacity to recognize the perfection and well being in all the data that arises.. but i felt i kept getting derailed by these habitual patterns of resistance, rebellion, feeling victimized both internally and externally.. as if resisting discomfort actually works..

I reached out and asked for support.. I reached out to someone who had the capacity to see perfection in everything, I was looking for clarity and truth, not corroboration of any of the stories.

What kind of support was I looking for? Simply clarity, to see the truth, to remember who and what I am, to emphasis and appreciate what is always here, to acknowledge it.. to see clearly what I am doing that seems to obscure this clarity..

Here's what I got, here is the practice I am committing to, I want to share it with you and hope it is beneficial and that it unites us in this commitment to simply being and expressing more fully
what we are, seeing what's true and having that be expressed in our speech, actions, body, mind and life!


There is this opportunity in each moment to completely devote myself to love, completely open up and to go beyond any resistance or walls and open myself to this perfect love.

I am willing and committed to see with clarity these places that I hide out (lack of trust, resistance, entitlement, avoidance, indulging descriptions, rebellion against authority)
I can allow these patterns to just be, rather than allow them to influence me to shut down to love.

Whenever I remember I can acknowledge my fundamental beneficial nature. All of our fundamental beneficial nature.. the purpose of life is to benefit ourselves and others.

how do i do this??
willingness to -be of service and
-tapping into this ever flowing stream of gratitude that is always present no matter how we feel or what we think
-acknowledgement and expression of what is going well, acknowledging progress with relying on my own Open Intelligence rather than on the conditioned descriptions and commentary.
(get beyond how i think it should look, how i think things or people should be)
-Recognize and directly experience a connection that's deeper..

Often I wonder.. if I am not constantly describing thoughts, feelings and experiences.. what wil I actually talk about with others?? This too is a opportunity to rely on my own Open Intelligence, moment to moment when speaking with others, there is a natural presence, an interest in others and their lives, I may not necessarily be commenting, but there is an easy listening, a natural relating in a beneficial way, a caring attitude, a lightness.

action - deepen the commitment to my own OI (Open Intelligence)
make that choice, deepen in recognition of stability of always present OI, take responsibility, confirm that commitment.

whatever resistance arises, it does not have the power to control me, data (thoughts, feelings & experiences) does not have the power to influence my behavior, if i commit to deepen in recognition of OI with taking short moments to open and let everything be clarified.

this is the primary directive....
action - instead of describing data.. feel a heartfelt openness and gratitude.
test this out by allowing everything to be as it is.. allowing OI to pervade all POV (points of view), feel the gratitude and express it.

I realize that while i used to feel "aliveness" in describing data, ( how I feel, what I think, what I am experiencing) this is unsatisfying now..
I can commit to recognizing 'true aliveness' in my own Open Intelligence, true joy, stability, well being, & true benefit.

This daily practice feels very accessible and supportive, I can and want to do this...
this feels like huge progress to me, this ever deepening commitment to seeing OI in all data..
See how this works.. as i acknowledge Open Intelligence, i can relax and let the data be as it is.. as I relax and let it be, there is a recognition of this perfect love that is my true nature. magical

So here goes, i am very grateful: for the clarity expressed here, for my community, my mentors, the teaching of balanced view.
I am grateful for all that arises now, all situations just as they are... for my kids and all they bring to this process, for all of the support that i receive from so many sources.
I am so grateful for this practice of resting and opening to what's here, open and let it be clarified,
that i have the clarity that i am not a victim of any of my data, that i can take 100% responsibility for recognizing the Open Intelligence in everything.
I am so grateful that I asked for more support and I got it, for the kindness and gentleness, for the
warmth and respectfulness and all of our open hearts!
I so appreciate that I have people in my life who look at me and see perfection, that is so supportive!! I actually have several people that see this consistently for me, I am blessed!
I am so committed to truth and this daily practice is just what I needed to recognize this fire that burns in me ....

So happy to hear from you, to hear your feedback..

with love,
joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment